Monday, January 4, 2010

I’ve got a feeling…


Right before the New Year, I got this from my subscription of Notes from the Universe by author and speaker Mike Dooley.


I've got a feeling, Claire, that 2010 is going to be your kind of year. That you'll be happier than you've ever been, laughing harder, smiling wider, standing taller, walking lighter, dancing crazier, hugging longer, living grander, loving louder, and if you want, selling the pictures to a tabloid to raise money for your new charity.

Can you feel it, too?
The Universe


I feel it – yes, I feel that 2010 is going to be an extraordinary year, for me and for every one who chooses it to be.

Early in 2009 I declared it was going to be a breakthrough year for me – and it was, in many ways I did not even expect. 2009 was arguably the best year of my life so far. And I believe, 2010 will even be better.

I choose it to be better.

And my wish for every one is that this 2010 be the best year of their lives. And that each new year will always be better than the last. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment